Error after installing on Windows 10

strongcheerful

Error after installing on Windows 10

Post by strongcheerful »

Hello! When installing Diskcryptor on Windows 10, I get an error. Afterwards I have to install Windows 10 again because Windows 10 does not work anymore. Does anyone know a workaround,? Thank you.

philavine

Re: Error after installing on Windows 10

Post by philavine »

I'm having similar problems. Downloaded the latest beta version and got an error 2 when installing, then on reboot the system crashed/blue screened and I had to reset computer. I've tried the original version and the two interim betas which don't crash my system but cause dcrypt to be highly unstable and to lose the encrypted volume after a few minutes. I have altered via program compatability settings the version of windows w/ little benefit and have tried to run as admin as well. The instability is unpredictably predictable. New computer is an LG gram. ANyone provide solutions?

philavine

Post by philavine »

Sorry, can't read Russian. Anyone translate? :(

tiukkazz

Post by tiukkazz »

I'm also having an issue. I installed DC and after installation it asked me to restart my computer. I did, and now I can't boot, my PC won't even connect to my screen. PC flashed a blue screen with an error, but I didn't have time to see what it was. Any fix available?

DavidXanatos

Post by DavidXanatos »

hmm... for some reason the driver does nto laod proeprly on your system you would need to boot to a live windows and edit the registry manualyl to remove the driver